All Webcasts > Improving Care, Costs & Healing with Point-of-Care Florescence Imaging of Bacterial Burden in Wounds
How Point-of-Care Fluorescence Imaging of Bacterial Burden in Wounds is Improving Care, Costs, and Healing
Hear from Dr. Thomas Serena and Terry Swanson, NP as they discuss:
- What are the current challenges in wound care?
- How does bacterial burden impact wound care costs and healing rates?
- What is the MolecuLight imaging procedure?
- How does it compare to standard of care assessment?
- How can bacterial imaging support cost savings?
- How do we better engage our patients in their care?
Cost Savings & Patient Engagement
Learn more about our new Reimbursement Pathway
If you’d like to learn how the MolecuLight i:X can help your practice, you can book a demonstration here.